Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So I've been awful

I haven't blogged in like-forever
But I have been so busy it's like insane.
I went on a mission trip last week, am school shopping this week and have other stuff going on, along with swim.
Next week I am catching up on a ton of stuff and packing...for the beach! Yay!
And literally two days after I get back school starts.
Not yay.
So basically for the next couple weeks, maybe even month, I won't be blogging very much at all. It's sad, I know, but we all know how crazy the beginning of the school year is. And how awful it is.
But I love school supply shopping and getting organized and new and fresh! Even the thought of it makes me giddy.
I just ordered my new Lilly Pulitzer agenda.
And I am buying new notebooks.
And binders.
and folders
and pens
and pencils
and cleaning my room
and cleaning out my desk and study space.

The beginning of school is probably the only good thing about school. But it is what it is.

I just wanted to give ya'll an update on how my life looks for the next month. But I already have some good posts coming up soon! Hope you guys have a great week!

xoxo
Sarabethy

P.S. follow me!
Pinterest: Sarabethyluvsu or Sara Beth Pritchard
Twitter: sarabethy97
Instagram: sarabethy

2 comments:

  1. Whoaaaa girl!!! You totally do look like Sadie!! I am jealous at the moment of that fact. ;) Very cool!!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the being busy but glad you got a chance to post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.