Thursday, August 1, 2013

the playlist {music of my soul}

I wanted to share with ya'll a few special songs from my playlist! There all different types of music I listen to, but here are some of my top current favorites, and then my top all time favorites. I feel like music is what feelings sound like, and to me, that is so beautiful.



Somewhat new favorites:

Wasting All These Tears--Cassadee Pope
Young and Beautiful--Lana Del Rey
Counting Stars: OneRepublic
I Want Crazy--Hunter Hayes
Clear The Stage--Jimmy Needham
#Beautiful--Mariah Carey
Beautiful--Ben Rector
Summertime Sadness--Lana Del Rey
I Need Your Love--Calvin Harris


These (above) are newer songs that have been playing fairly consistently on my computer and phone this summer. Love them! Also, I love all the Ben Rector songs, but Beautiful is his newest.




Long Time Favorites:

Ready to Run--Dixie Chicks
Lovebug--Jonas Brothers
Be OK--Ingrid Michaelson
The Call--Regina Spektor
Starlight--Muse
Fast Car--Tracy Chapman
Lucky--Jason Mraz
Love--Matt White
Everything Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors pretty much (my faves are Live Forever and Fire and Dynamite). And me and my family actually know them! Cool, right? But please check them out if you haven't heard of them already!
Skinny Love--Birdy
Mercy--Duffy
Countdown--Beyonce
Something Beautiful--NEEDTOBREATHE
A Drop in the Ocean--Ron Pope
On Top of the World--Imagine Dragons

My all time favorites (above) are some of the songs that I always love listening to and never really get tired of. Some of them are super old (I am talking 30-40 years old) and some of them are just a year or two old. But they are some of my favorites, and new ones get added quite often to that list.
As you may have noticed, there is a wide range of music style I listen to, and I like it that way. Music for every mood. Music of my soul.
I hope you enjoyed seeing just a snippet of my playlist!
What kind of music do you like to listen to? What are some new songs this summer/year that are your favorite? Are any of my favorites yours?

xoxo
Sarabethy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.