Saturday, August 3, 2013

let's go to the sea-side


I'll be at the beach in less than two weeks. And to put it simply, I can't be more excited.
Natures pedicure. Sand sweet sand.
nature's pedicure


Ralph Lauren on the beach
When I am at the beach, I get this feeling that I am home. Everyone says home is where the heart is, and I know that at least part of my heart resides with the salt water, sunshine, sand, and never ending beauty.
When I am at the beach, I am home!

sea-side
"sea-side" by sarabethy on Polyvore



Day at the beach - Polyvore

Cancun. Love it <3
 

Wish I was tan and at the beach right now

this is me. I live for going in the water. I don't just lay in the sand, I go in the ocean. Because when you think about it, the ocean is probably the coolest thing on the planet. Water occupies over 75% of the earth. And the ocean just keeps on going. It is full of beauty and wonder and things undiscovered. And you get to experience it. The waves never stop slapping the shore. Even when the tide is low, the waves are still there, trying to make it to land.
"I'll run like the ocean just to find your shore."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.