Friday, August 30, 2013

the hardest yet

Everybody told me over the summer that my sophomore year would be my most difficult one yet.
I've been in school for 4 weeks and it has already been proven quite too true.

The lack of posts has been entirely my fault; I probably could have found time if I had really tried, but it was just hard.

I was at the beach for a week, so I wasn't able to post then. But I have been back for almost a week and have no done a real post at all.

But, hun, it's just hard to find time. I have been dying to share with ya'll about my beach trip. It was SUCH an amazing trip and I got some amazing pictures too. But whenever I am on my computer, it is solely to do homework. Sad, isn't it? School has just been overwhelming. It all came in one big wave that kind of swept me off my feet. With honors chemistry, advanced Algebra 2, and a tough literature teacher, along with everything else, it can make your sched pretty full.

I just wanted you to know that I didn't run off and forget about my blog at all. I wanted you to know to not unfollow because posts will be coming as soon as I have a free hour or so. Might be able to pull it off tomorrow, although I am not sure. I've got some posts planned but just haven't had time to put them together yet! But they are coming soon-I promise! That is a promise to myself as well.

Don't go far because I will be right back ;)  

2 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm sorry its been so hard!!! I think my sophomore year was the hardest for me, as well! :/ I pray it gets better for you!!!!

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's been rough girl!! I know what you mean. School can sure take up your schedule. Be blessed sister :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.