Tuesday, September 10, 2013

of the beach and not posting

 I think it's about time for a beach post.


 It was by far the best beach trip ever

 It rained the first couple days, but the waves were awesome so it didn't matter; we played anyway. After the rain cleared, it was as sunny as could be!
 We were there on a blue moon! And no, it wasn't blue, but it was beautiful!
 My sister is basically my best friend. I couldn't live without her!


this is the best picture ive taken in my life and am in fact extremely proud of it. So stare at it and admire it. ;)


The evening we went and took pictures had a beautiful sunset!

We never wanted to leave.




Sorry for the lack of posting. School and swim is crazy. Will try to post as much as possible! Thanks for understanding. Hopefully this week I will get back into the swing of things!


All pictures are mine and the property of Sara Beth Pritchard

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!! So glad you had a good time and that your sister is your bestie!! :) I have 4 sisters and love them :)

    Much love beautiful! XOXO -Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.