Friday, September 27, 2013

Like, The Perfect Night on Holy Ground

 


I had the amazing privilage of being able to go to Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's finale concert of the Red Tour in Nashville with my cousin and little sister last weekend.


It was one of the best nights of my life. No doubt.


 We were so close to Taylor and Ed at one point I could have spit on them. That's a bad example but you get the point.

It was just so....beautiful....those are the only words I have to describe it.


AND HUNTER HAYES MADE A SUPRISE PERFORMANCE ENOUGH SAID.


 She waved at me at one part don't tell me she didn'tl.


And I swear we were standing on Holy Ground. All I wanted to do was stay stay stay and I just want it to begin again.
#punsandfun





The Lucky One

This is ed singing. Watch all the way through because his vocals at the end are amazing!

He is just perfect ok.

Sadly I'm not posting videos of Taylor Swift up here because I already have so many pictures...I have some though so if you guys BEG i might post them.... ;)

P.S. me and ed sheeran are getting married any of who objects is wrong.



Pre-concert fun!


We are never ever getting back together!

Opry Mills Mall trying on shoes...

It was the best weekend and I wouldn't have traded it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast!!! I'm not really a TSwift fan, but I do like some of her songs! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.