Sunday, July 7, 2013

Things I Just Want. Period.





Monogrammed clutch
I am really loving this monogrammed clutch!

Love this monogrammed necklace so much!
In desperate need of a monogram necklace, duh.


i want this so badly J. Gatsby >>>>
Ok this sweatshirt it just too perfect, and if I had it, I would probably wear it an unhealthy amount.


Peplum
Um, wait, why don't I have any peplum? Want/need some.

~ spring collection by #Ballard #Designs ... blue + chic + simple + white + elegant #interior #design #decor #chic #calm #bedroom
I came across this on Pinterest(I say that phrase way to often, but Pinterest is my life #sorrynotsorry), and I want my bedroom to look like this so badly!

Just. Pure. Lovely.

And like have this as part of my room too, can't you just picture this? I could change it around a bit and it would be beyond perf.



Closet

And also this closet.

Ok off subject: but you see all these awesome pictures of awesome houses and rooms, and just stuff and it doesn't really hit you, but to be able to take these pictures, that means these things have to actually exist.
All those pictures you see and you're like "whoa that's crazy awesome" but subconsciously you think it's too good to be real.
Well it is.
Just let that sink in.
WHAT.
My thoughts exactly.

THE dream home of all dream homes
Point proven. Can I have just have this house please that'd be great.


I love my eno hammock!

I also really want an ENO. I'm really considering buying one. All my friends have them and they are legit and they all have eno parties and its just great. If you don't know what they are, look them up, buy one, find a good spot with places to tie it up, and relax for eternity.



2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda - Lulu
Really wanting a Lilly planner for the next school year. But it's one of those things where my mom is all like "go buy a $10 one from Target" and I just...can't. Because...it's Lilly. But I might give in because the Target ones can actually be cute and I am trying to save up for that mansion and eno and stuff, hello.


Swimming
On a more deep note, I'd really like to be able to experience this without pain right now. But that's something I am having to leave in God's hands, however hard it may be. It's really hard when all your friends are training and about to head off to the championship meet (it's the big time), that you qualified for and you have to stay home, and wave goodbye to them as they leave, wish them good luck, and say congratulations to them for a good race, while you sit on the sidelines, holding in tears and faking a smile, but you truly wish you were in their spot right now. And you remember last year when you were in that spot, and the world seemed at your fingertips, and you saw your future as bright as day. (go to youtube and listen to "On Top Of the World" by Imagine Dragons. That was my life song before any of this happened. I could see myself in Rio for the Olympics my senior year. Huh, funny how fast your plans change. But the song still gives me hope, because I know all my hope isn't gone. And there is still time for my dream to come real.) And you act like your fine, and your parents are so proud of how well your handling it, they know you'll be completely better within just a couple months. But tendonitis isn't just something that goes away and doesn't come back. And your friend who has had tendonitis and recovered, says it does get better. But from where I am standing, that's hard to believe.
And it all comes crashing down on you, your hopes, your dreams, and you learn that God has a better plan for you then you have for yourself.
eeek!! cuteee!
And I'd actually like a boyfriend. Yeah. Can I get a show of hands for the girls that don't want a boyfriend in their lives? *stares at computer screen in awkward silence* yeah that's what I thought.

I feel kinda bad for posting this, and it got a lot deeper in the end then I thought. But this was like a complaining post for me, of the things I don't have and would really like. Actually, my Pinterest is where I pin all the things I really want. And most of the time I don't go out and buy them, it's almost like I expect to wake up and see it all sitting on my door step one day. Ha, it doesn't happen like that. But I needed to say what I want. Because sometimes you just need to tell people that you really want something. Because I just do.
But I am also thankful for all that I have. I don't have cancer. I will still be able to swim. God has a plan for me. I have food on my plate. I am not even close to being poor. I have so many clothes. A beautiful house. Friends and family who love me. And most importantly, a Heavenly Father who died for me.
And HE is all I need.

P.S. if anyone just randomly feels like sending me a gift, feel free.*winks* If you need any help on what to buy, check me out on Pinterest. www.pinterest.com/sarabethyluvsu

xoxo,
Sarabethy




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the same things as you!! monogrammed and lilly anything is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.