Monday, July 8, 2013

Late 4th of July Outfit Post

Sorry this is so late! But real quick I wanted to show you my crazy outfit from the 4th of July!
I went with my youth group to celebrate, and then we went to watch fireworks. And with my youthgroup, you dress up everywhere you go. This time it was supposed to be a bit redneck-tacky-'merica.
This is the best I could come up with. 
I'm not very good at costumes, but hey, it's no biggy.



Shirt: Southern Shirt Co. Shorts: JcPenney Hair-ties: cut up an old tshirt Shoes:Chacos!!





I get pretty crazy in front of the mirror.

"Chacs' and socks and ready to rock!"
 Hope your 4th of July weekend was as great as mine!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great fourth of July! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me cum sweetie thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.