Friday, July 12, 2013

The Newest and Latest



Ok so basically I don't go anywhere without these things. I got the ID pouch from Vera Bradley for Easter this year, and this pattern is my absolute favorite for this summer! Check it out here. I got the whale keychain totally seperate on a quick trip to Vera Bradley. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. They have a huge selection.







I found this in my grandmother's house. In a box, gathering dust. What? They were moving to a new house, and I was helping her clean out some stuff. When I saw this, I freaked out, and she said I could have it. Score! I don't know why, but I simply love it. And it looks so old and vintage too. Ah, dreamy. 



It was my (other) grandmother's birthday yesterday, and we went out to eat at this great place called Cheddars. This is the outfit I wore. Guess where these clothes came from.
Shorts are from JCPenney for $20.
Shirt is from Target for $20. 
Crazy, I know. I am all about deals and bargains. This definitly was one. 


As some of you might have noticed, I have pretty curly hair. Well, when I was at Target I decided to try some of this stuff. I use Herbal Eessences "Totally Twisted" shampoo and conditioner on my hair and I think it works great. But lately it has been so humid out, and my hair has just been going crazy. So I decided, for $5, I could try this.
I loved it! It works so great, keeps your hair tame and not every, giving the curls a  bit a sleek and shiny look, without making them crunchy or even greasy or oily. It's not sticky either. 


 In these pictures, my hair is still a bit wet. Once it dried it didn't look quite like this.  I was in a hurry to get out the door so I had to go ahead and take the pictures. But, if you gals have hair like mine, I would suggest trying this product. Everbody has different hair types, so it might not work as well on your hair as it does on mine.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and the Chanel clutch. Your hair is really pretty too! I wish I had curly hair!

    kisses,
    Michelle Elizabeth
    Peonies + Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.