Saturday, December 28, 2013

twas a few days after christmas

lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
 
 
I hope everyone had an absolutely amazing and merry Christmas! I know I did!
I got pretty some of the things I asked for, and even things I didn't ask for (which I ended up being so glad I got them!). It was fantastic being with my family too. We had such a fun time. We went to my cousin's house for an extended family party on sunday, spent Christmas morning here with just my family and my grandparents, then traveled back up to my cousins house on Christmas day afternoon, spent the night, and came back late Thursday. My cousins are seriously my best friends and I am so thankful for them. It helps too that they live only an hour and 15 minutes away!
 
Anddd, I am priveliged enough to now own my first very own...
 
*drumroll*
 
 
CAR!
 
I love it. Loooove. It. It's so cute! I mean, cute as in "it moves and it can take me places therefore it is an angel from heaven above". It's perfect and so exciting!
 
 
It's a Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1999

 
Ain't she a beauty!
 
 
 
I also got my Eno Hammock that I told you guys I wanted in my last post.
 
I got a Patagonia vest...which sadly was not the size I needed. When I went back to exchange it, they were completelyyyy out of all Patagonia vests. So I just exchanged it for a $100 gift card to Kinnucans. Not complaining. P.S. if you haven't heard of kinnucans, I would suggest checking them out and seeing if they have one in your area. They are amazing.
 
I also got tickets to go see Wicked! Ah! I may or may not have screamed when I opened up the tickets. I am a big fan of any and all things acting and music (no idea why) and I have been dying to see this production for ages so I am super excited to get to go in February with my sister and mom. Have any of you guys seen Wicked? If so, what did you think?
 
I also got a few other trinkets such as a monogram quarter zip, monogram necklace, monogram towel, monogram tshirt (monogram much?), fun socks, fruit roll-ups (they are an obsession of mine), a scarf, a few books I have been wanting (I am a nerd), and a few gift cards. Fantastic!
 
Also, there are KILLER after Christmas sales. I mean, practical steals. I will be hitting up several of my favorite stores with Christmas money and gift cards this weekend for sure. Be sure to check out the sales!
 
 
Hope you guys had an amazing Christmas and have an awesome new year.
 
Got lots of fun new posts planned that are coming up featuring an at home workout, my favorite playlists, and new years resolutions!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new car!! That's super exciting. Looks like your Christmas was fully awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.