Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christimas is Right Around the Corner...

 
Christmas is right around the corner, and as it always happens, I thought of everything that I wanted for Christmas less than week before Christmas day. So when I told my mom, she said it was too late to ask for anything else. Figures. so I guess ill just have to be surprised! But I already had a wishlist made with some things I am pretty sure are sitting under my tree right now and here are just a few of the things that were already on my wish list that I made a while back...
 
J. Crew Camping Socks

These awesome camp socks from Jcrew, a few of which I have already received. I also have a few from Gap that are awesome and for a cheaper price
 
 
 Fuzzy Patagonia vest
 
This Patagonia vest. I like this furry one but any of their vests I would more than happy to own
 
ENO DoubleNest Hammock except in the royal/emerald color :)
 An Eno! I have wanted one for a few months now and I am hoping that one just might be sitting under my tree this year! They aren't that expensive but I'd rather receive it as a present then spend my own money. In Memphis where I live, we have a lot of super hipster outdoorsy folk, so if you see a cluster of trees, you're also bound to see a couple Enos strung from them. They are super great and so easy to strap up just about anywhere. they have single nesters and double nesters, and I want a double nester because they are more spacious and because someone could also sit in it with me....

 
Women's Polartec Aircore 100 Half-zip Pullover from Lands' End
 
My mom bought me a Lands End pullover (which are supperrrrr comfy might I add) in maroon and is getting a white monogram for me! It's a Christmas present so I can't wear it yet...
Pajama pant in polka-dot flannel - bottoms - Women's sleepwear - J.Crew
 
Gap's PJ pants are amazing. Period. I have a small large obsession with sleep pants at the moment, and Gap has 'em! Some other good sleep pants can be found at target, vineyard vines, old navy, L.L. Bean, Lands End, and Jcrew.
Hunter green Hunter rain boots.. lol
 
Hunter rainboots. Who doesn't want these?! It's a must have for any rainy season. The ones I want are hunter green, but the black and red are also a couple of my faves.
 
 If you've ever wanted your house to smell like an Anthropologie store, here's the candle for you.
The Anthropologie volcano candle! If you ever want your room/house/anything to smell like an Anthropologie store, this is your ticket to amazing smelling places. I have actually already gotten this as a late birthday present!
Skosh necklace
This skosh cross necklace is simple but so cute. I wear it 24/7 because I have already received this gift!
 Pandora Rising Star Ring with Diamond
 
The "rising star" ring from Pandora! I received this gift for my birthday (which was December 2) and its so gorgeous! My parents are the best for getting it for me!
 
 
 
I am so excited for Christmas, although I feel like it has come a bit too fast! I mean, it was just Thanksgiving, right? I don't know how I feel about Christmas being only 2 days away, but I am excited! The festivities began yesterday for me and there won't be a break until Friday! So pumped! It really is the best time of the year. Especially since all the high school grads who used to be on my swim team with me come home to visit. And they are guys. Hot, swimmer guys.
It's a privilege. A privilege.
But let's stay in the Christmas spirit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.