Friday, June 21, 2013

Southern Shirt Co: new additions!



I just got a new tshirt.
And a new tank.
I'm like in love with them.
Order yours here.
I love their shirts so much because they are just so classy, comfy, cute, and southern.
What more could you want, right?
I had some fun taking pictures of these.

Don't you just love the bow ties?

And I say again, so soft, so cute.
My tank is in Sapphire blue.
I love the tank because it works as an awesome cover up too!

I couldn't resist posting this. I have too much fun in front of my mirror. Excuse my science project-bug collection in the background. Highschool problems.
I'm also going to buy the pullover! You can wear it all year round! Isn't it legit or what?

I've been in love with southern shirts for a while now, but I thought I'd share my newest additions and how adorable and amazing they are!

Have a great weekend!

P.S. I am going to a camp this week! Leaving this Sunday and getting back next Friday! Won't post during that time but will be right back to bloggin as soon as I arrive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.