Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hashtag Photoshoot

One of my really good friends is an amazing aspiring photographer, and recently she did a fun photoshoot of me! This girl is only 16 and already has so many customers and amazing pictures. These are just a smallll portion of the ones she took of me. You can see more of my pictures on her facebook page Emily Frazier Photography ! I just had to share some of these awesome pictures!

 


 







 
 
I had so much fun doing these!
 
Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!!!
Love, Sarabethy
 
Check me out on tumblr here
and on pinterest here
 

2 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous and adorable and your outfit is totally what i would wear, too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you are stunning! and I adore the 2nd picture. Super cutee!


    missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya'll! So please leave a comment. Feedback, thoughts, anything! Make me smile! Honestly, comments make my day.